Colon Cleanse - Saturday Remedy for colon detox: Your colon is responsible for removing any remaining food in your body once all the nutrients have been absorbed. You depend on your colon to help regulate your bowel movements and your digestive system.
However, when it does not function properly, it begins to absorb toxins instead of eliminating them, thereby causing problems like headaches, bloating, constipation, gas, weight gain, low energy, fatigue, and chronic illnesses.
These problems can also be caused by undigested foods (most foods that we eat today are loaded with additives, preservatives and other chemicals) that leads to buildup of mucus in the colon, producing toxins that poison the body
However, with the help of colon cleansing, you can easily get rid of harmful toxins and promote healthy intestinal bacteria. It will also help increase your energy and improve the body’s absorption of vitamins and nutrients. There are many treatments available for colon cleansing. But for many people, the best options are simple, natural home remedies.
In this video I‘m about to share the top 8 home remedies for colon cleansing.
Please note Before starting any colon cleansing program, consult your doctor for proper guidance, especially if you are taking any medications or suffering from any health condition.
1.Drink-lots-of-water. Your colon needs water to function properly and clean out any bacteria or waste in your gut. Try to have at least 13 cups of water a day if you are an adult male and nine cups of water a day if you are an adult female. You may increase your water intake if you are doing strenuous exercise or are in a hot, dry environment.
• You may get in the habit of carrying around a full water bottle with you wherever you go so you can hydrate throughout the day. You may also set a reminder on your phone so you can remember to have at least nine cups of water a day.
• Try adding sliced lemons, limes, and cucumber to your water to make it taste more exciting. You can also add herbs like mint to your water.
2. Lemon-Juice: Lemon has antioxidant properties and its high vitamin C content is good for the digestive system making it very useful for colon cleansing.
• Mix the juice of one lemon, a pinch of sea salt and a little honey in a glass of lukewarm water. Drink this solution on an empty stomach in the morning. This will help you to enjoy more energy, better bowel movement and better skin condition.
• You can Also try Adding two tablespoons of fresh-squeezed lemon juice to a glass of apple juice. Drink it three or four times a day. This will thin out the mucous in the bowel. Follow either of these remedies for a few days.
3.Apple-Juice: Fresh apple juice is one of the best home remedies for colon cleansing. Drinking apple juice regularly encourages bowel movements, breaks down toxins and improves the health of liver as well as the digestive system. Freshly squeezed apple juice provides the best results, but if it is not available, you can use packaged organic apple juice.
1. Start your day with one glass of unfiltered apple juice.
2. After 30 minutes, drink one glass of water.
Repeat this routine several times throughout the day and continue for three days. In between, you can also drink one glass of prune juice. When following this remedy, it is advisable to avoid solid foods
4. Yogurt: Yogurt contains probiotics and good bacteria that help to get rid of bad bacteria. It also contains good amount of calcium that discourages the growth of cells lining the colon. It also treats stomach problems like indigestion, irregular bowel movement etc.
• Eat a cup of yoghurt several times a day.Fresh fruit can be added for taste.
5. Aloe-Vera: Aloe vera is well known for its detoxification abilities and laxative property which makes it as an effective colon cleanser.
• Cut an aloe vera leaf vertically to squeeze its juice or gel.
• Add to the juice of one lemon and stir before blending.
• Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
• Consume this several times a day.
• Repeat regularly.
Erectile Dysfunction, or ED, is a condition of a male’s penis that prevents it from getting an erection from sexual intercourse. However, many male patients get this condition from many pre existing health problems. The National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine, or the NCCAM, released that ED affects nearly 30 million males in the United States alone. In most patients, certain drugs can single handedly treat the condition. Below, is a list of different antibiotics used to treat ED and what side effects you may get, as well as what other treatments your doctor might prescribe you. Comprehensive List of Erectile Dysfunction Drugs Viagra, Cialis, Levitra