15 Habits That Lower Your Sperm Count - Men's Health & Fitness Tips - Bad Habits That Are Lowering Your Sperm Count - Infertility: Habits that Reduce Sperm Count | Healthy Living - 15 Every Day Activities That Lower Your Sperm Count - 15 Habits That Are Damaging Your Sperm Count | How to Increase Sperm Count - Top Worst Sperm killer Foods - Men Should Not Eat these Foods | Men's Health - 15 Daily Habits Which Can Kill Fertility In Men - How to Increase Your Sperm Count? - What Can Lower Your Sperm Count?
15 Habits That Lower Your Sperm Count!
There are a few very common things that a man consumes or does every day without even realizing, that they have a tendency to reduce his fertility.
habits can cause reduction in sperm count :
15. Lack of exercise and laziness also reduces sperm count to a great extent.
14. Excess intake of caffeine also leads to reduction in sperm count.
13. Excessive intake of canned food leads to intake of bisphenol A which lowers down the quality of the sperm.
12. Regular drinking habits reduce testosterone levels thereby reducing the quality and production of sperm.
11. Regular intake of canned food can also contribute in low sperm count.
10. Sex toys also cause infertility in men because of presence of phthalates in
9. Chemicals present in sunscreen lotion can harm a man's sperm count so one should be alert while using a sunscreen lotion.
8. Regular and continuous exposure to chemicals like xylene, painting material and metal like lead also leads to low sperm count.
7. Excessive stress also causes reduction in sperm count.
6. Regular smoking also leads to reduction in sperm count.
5. Exposure to too much heat for a prolonged time leads to reduction in sperm count.
4. If a man is underweight or overweight, this could also lead to less production of sperm. So, a man should watch his weight before thinking of extending his family.
3. Hormonal imbalance also causes low sperm production.
2. Excessive usage of laptop can also lead to reduction in sperm count because of the heat that a laptop releases.
1. Eating processed meat harms sperm quality.
Avoid these Habits To Increase Your Sperm Count Naturally.
Thanks For Watching My Video.
Top Worst Sperm killer Foods - Men Should Not Eat these Foods | Men's Health
How Much Hour Sleep Do You Need For Healthy Sperm? - Men's Health & Fitness Tips
Do Share & Subscribe For More Videos Related To Men's Health Tips Here.
Tags : "Day Activities That","Are Lowering","Your Sperm Count","tv","drinking","sperm","regular","bye sperm",laptop use, mobile in pant pocket, smoking, how to
thanks for the tips Wow this prolargentsize is amazing!!!! After couple days of taking these the massive amount of my load made the intensity of my orgasm out the roof. Just kept pumping out jets of cum. Great product!!!
Erectile Dysfunction, or ED, is a condition of a male’s penis that prevents it from getting an erection from sexual intercourse. However, many male patients get this condition from many pre existing health problems. The National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine, or the NCCAM, released that ED affects nearly 30 million males in the United States alone. In most patients, certain drugs can single handedly treat the condition. Below, is a list of different antibiotics used to treat ED and what side effects you may get, as well as what other treatments your doctor might prescribe you. Comprehensive List of Erectile Dysfunction Drugs Viagra, Cialis, Levitra