In this video
1. Brahmaputra river at different places in North East India.
2. Brahmaputra river becomes very wide after entering Assam from Arunachal Pradesh —as wide as 20 km in parts of Assam.
3. Brahmaputra rivers is at its narrowest at 1 km bank-to-bank at Saraighat (Guwahati city).
4. Between Dibrugarh and Lakhimpur Districts, the river divides into two channels & the two channels join again about 100 km downstream forming the Majuli island (the largest river island in the world).
5. Brahmaputra river after joining the Ganga river forms the Ganga-Brahmaputra Delta, which is the world's largest delta and empties into the Bay of Bengal.
Erectile Dysfunction, or ED, is a condition of a male’s penis that prevents it from getting an erection from sexual intercourse. However, many male patients get this condition from many pre existing health problems. The National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine, or the NCCAM, released that ED affects nearly 30 million males in the United States alone. In most patients, certain drugs can single handedly treat the condition. Below, is a list of different antibiotics used to treat ED and what side effects you may get, as well as what other treatments your doctor might prescribe you. Comprehensive List of Erectile Dysfunction Drugs Viagra, Cialis, Levitra