Benefits of Plank Exercise : Why Plank Workout ? | Top 5 Health Benefits of Doing Planks Everyday ! -
Here are the TOP 5 Benefits of doing plank exercises for a stronger core and ripped abs.
How Plank To Do ?
For an exercise as simple to perform as the plank, it has too many benefits to not be doing. All you need is your own bodyweight and enough space to get down on all your fours at full stretch.
Here are some of the key benefits of performing planks:
HOW PLANK CAN MAKE SEX BETTER?
One of the main issues in men when it comes to sexual performance is erections. There are many exercises that can help prevent and even improve erectile functions. When it comes to sexual health and performance, there are various processes that involved within our bodies from brain function, cardiovascular health and strength for endurance and longer performances.
With regular exercise along with good nutrition, one can expect his performance in bed would be better as he became healthier. This is not just for men, but for both men and women. Therefore, encourage your partner to exercise, too. As a matter of fact, a couple who exercises together has a better connection and enjoy each other’s company. Plus regular exercise has been proven scientifically2 in improving men’s sexual and erectile function.
Strengthens core muscles :
Planks hit all the major muscle groups of your core, including transverse, straight, and oblique abdominal muscles and the buttocks (glutes)
Planks hit all the major muscle groups of your core, including transverse, straight, and oblique abdominal muscles and the buttocks (glutes). Not will it help you shed fat from your waistline but also help you functionally perform better while performing other activities.
Reduces your risk of back and spine injuries :
according to the American Council on Exercise preforming planks regularly reduces back by strengthening the muscles around it, which provide more support for your back
Planks help build strength without straining your spine. In fact, according to the American Council on Exercise performing planks regularly reduces back by strengthening the muscles around it, which provide more support for your back.
Enhances your metabolism :
Performing planks for a few minutes a day can boost your metabolism through the day and even during the night.
As a rather simple movement planks are a great way exercise for people who lead a sedentary lifestyle. Performing them for a few minutes a day can boost your metabolism through the day and even during the night.
Improves your posture :
Since planks work on all the muscles of your core it helps your ability to stand straight and maintain better posture because the muscles of your core are vital for your overall posture
Since planks work on all the muscles of your core it helps your ability to stand straight and maintain better posture because the muscles of your core are vital for your overall posture.
Improves coordination :
Unlike what some people believe, standing on one leg or even having better balance while walking/standing/running requires better core strength and stability that planking can provide.
Flexibility: is not just the by-product of stretching but also can be achieved by performing exercises such as planks. Planks help expand and stretch all the posterior muscles of your back as well as your legs.
Here’s how to perform a plank according to the American Council on Exercise:
• “Hold your elbows directly under your shoulders and place your wrists in line with your elbows.
• Push your body up into your upper back and hold your chin close to your neck (like you’re holding an egg between your chin and your throat).
• In this position, brace your abdominals—contract them like expecting a punch in your stomach, squeeze your gluteal (tailbone) and thigh muscles simultaneously while continuing to breathe normally.
• Hold a plank at least 20 to 30 seconds. (When using correct form, it is not necessary to hold it for longer than this amount of time.) Rest for approximately one minute and repeat three to five more times.
• Start doing the plank using your elbows and toes (feel free to drop to your knees if necessary) and progress up to a high plank when you feel you have developed the necessary strength.”
5 Top Benefits of Doing Plank Exercises - How to Plank
- PLANKS for ABS/CORE - 7 Things That Will Happen When You Start Doing Planks Every Day - Best Plank Exercises for Men | Stronger Abs, Chest & Arms - Reasons Why You Need to Do Planks Every Day -Plank Exercises for Men & Women - Erase Belly Fat and Get Ripped Abs - Sex exercise Planks - plank exercise for men beginners - Best Plank Workouts For Men - plank exercise for belly fat - plank exercise for weight loss - plank exercise for men benefits - plank exercise for abs
Erectile Dysfunction, or ED, is a condition of a male’s penis that prevents it from getting an erection from sexual intercourse. However, many male patients get this condition from many pre existing health problems. The National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine, or the NCCAM, released that ED affects nearly 30 million males in the United States alone. In most patients, certain drugs can single handedly treat the condition. Below, is a list of different antibiotics used to treat ED and what side effects you may get, as well as what other treatments your doctor might prescribe you. Comprehensive List of Erectile Dysfunction Drugs Viagra, Cialis, Levitra