You asked for explosions...
You can get Sensolin here - http://goo.gl/S4wgqt
There are three compounds that you can use to increase your insulin sensitivity and lower your blood sugar naturally.
1. Berberine - The recommended dosage for berberine is 900-2,000mg with 500-1,500mg showing effectiveness in multiple human-based studies (It's also recommended you split this dosage over 2-3 servings throughout the day). SENSOLIN provides 500mg per serving to be taken 2-3 times daily.
2. Ceylon Cinnamon Oil - The recommended dose of cinnamon that provides its anti-diabetic and insulin sensitivity improving effects is 1-6g of cinnamon daily, taken with carbohydrate containing meals. SENSOLIN includes 1g of Ceylon cinnamon per servings (taken 2-3 times daily).
3. Chromium - The recommended dosage for chromium is 800 mcg-1,000 mcg taken in two doses daily. SENSOLIN includes 300mcg of chromium per servings (taken 2-3 times daily).
Follow Me On Social Media:
Personal Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/_christopherwalker/
Truth Nutra Products:
Shop For Supplements - https://truthnutra.com/supplements
Shop For Books - https://truthnutra.com/books
Shop For Apparel - https://truthnutra.com/apparel
Use code "YOUTUBE" For 10% Off!
Find Out If You Have Estrogen Dominance - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCBD39qf528
hey Chris - I am totally keen to purchase your supplement 'Sensodin' to improve my insulin sensitivity as I am pre-diabetic with very high insulin resistance! However I'd like you to please comment on some statements you made about chromium in this video which are inconsistent with the truth...
1. You claim that the recommended daily dosage of chromium is 800 - 1000 mcg
This is disputed by webmd which states that an 'Adequate Intake (AI) of Chromium' is around 35 mcg
2. Now I understand that the above webmd link states that 35 mcg is more of a minimum requirement than a maximum or recommended amount, but if you really believed that 800 - 1000 mcg was the required range of chromium then why does your product (Sensolin) only contain 60mcg of chromium per serving (which consists of 3 tables)??
The instructions on the Sensolin bottle are to consume 3 tablets daily - either all together - or 1 at a time with each of 3 meals, so still a total of 3 tablets per day.
Just saying ... why would you only put 60 mcg of chromium in your supplement's (Sensodin) daily dosage when you state in this video that the daily requirement of chromium is 800 - 1000 mcg??
3. Also, in this video - you claim that your supplement (Sensodin) contains 300 mcg of chromium. It is completely unclear whether you mean per tablet or (more logically) per daily serving of tablets ... either way -this is clearly inconsistent with the actual chromium content which is actually (clearly labelled on the bottle as) 60 mcg per daily serving (3 tablets).
Other than these inconsistencies - a great video! thanks.
CASSIA cinnamon is the WRONG ingredient to be using in this product . It has NO glucose stabilizing properties whatsoEVER and is actually damaging to the liver. Should have used CEYLON cinnamon instead. Big mistake. Furthermore this the THIRD product I've looked at here, the first two products used GMO - based SOY Choline and GMO synthetic corn-based ASCORBIC acid. 2 more REALLY BIG mistakes. When i contacted the customer service here they told me "they never claimed their products DIDNT have GMO sourced ingredients. Then when I asked how could Christopher justify using those ingredients, they told me they have ALREADY answered my question
alors je voudrais ajouter la berbérine en gélules que vous trouverez en magasin bio si ils en ont pas ils le commande vs l avez en moins d une semaine je vous dit que c 'est radical tout en continuant votre régime vous aller voir sur 3 mois votre prise de sang votre taux baisse considérablement je vous le dit car je l ai fait une gelule le midi pendant le repas 29,50 euros traitement 60 gélules pr 2 mois
so I would like to add berberine in capsules that you will find in organic store if they have not order it vs l have in less than a week I tell you that it is radical while continuing your diet you go see on 3 months your blood test your rate drops considerably I tell you because I made a gel at lunch during the meal 29.50 euros treatment 60 capsules for 2 months
I've been hunting the internet for information and opinion on this and it seems that some believe it can and some believe it's negligible if at all if you are lifting and eating high protein as both those things increase mtor but I would suggest taking L Leucine or BCAA's along with berberine just to make sure you are not down regulating protein sythnesis too much for catabolism.
OMG! With the amount of shit needed for us, as they all claim, we should have a closet stacked with pills only to survive. What about the thousands of years that we survived without a hint on those ugly chemials? The problem is that food is too available on every corner these days. I say, just stop eating like crazy cows and you'll be fine and healthy like I am. Just ask my washborard abs.
When someone is coming off a low calorie diet and gets surges in appetite way beyond maintenance calories, is it best to stick to maintenance/slight surplus since the appetite signal is kind of out of whack?
Erectile Dysfunction, or ED, is a condition of a male’s penis that prevents it from getting an erection from sexual intercourse. However, many male patients get this condition from many pre existing health problems. The National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine, or the NCCAM, released that ED affects nearly 30 million males in the United States alone. In most patients, certain drugs can single handedly treat the condition. Below, is a list of different antibiotics used to treat ED and what side effects you may get, as well as what other treatments your doctor might prescribe you. Comprehensive List of Erectile Dysfunction Drugs Viagra, Cialis, Levitra