6 foods that purifies your blood
Toxins are stored in our blood every day from various foods, pollution and stress. Lungs play a pivotal role in the blood purification process. Pure oxygenated blood is carried by arteries from the heart throughout the body and impure venous blood is carried by veins from different parts of the body to the heart. This impure blood is purified by lungs. Detoxification is described as a process in which the body neutralizes or removes the unwanted toxins. Detoxification boosts the immune system, improves skin and regulates healthy changes.
These 6 foods not only help purification of blood but also the other health benefits that come with it
1. Drink Plenty of Water: This is one of the first and most vital steps in cleansing your system. Increase your water intake and aim to drink at least 8 glasses of water throughout the day. Also consume fruits and vegetables with higher water content like melons, tomatoes and cucumber. Water is very important in the process since it flushes out all the impurities and toxins from the system and helps the kidneys and bowel to perform their normal functions of eliminating waste more efficiently. It is also good for the skin as it removes wrinkles, and keeps the skin young and healthy
2. Neem: Boil neem leaves and have neem water in the morning. This is one of the most effective remedies to purify and cleanse the blood.
3. Garlic: Garlic has the ability to boost liver function by aiding in the production of enzymes which help the liver to clear toxins from the body. Chew some pieces of garlic daily, since it is very effective in blood purification
4. Green Vegetables Green leafy vegetables are a rich source of essential nutrients and have numerous health benefits including blood purification. Green vegetables like broccoli, cabbage, and spinach have numerous anticancer and antioxidant compounds which helps the liver to detoxify blood and act as cleansing agents for the blood
5. Green tea The best tips for great skin almost always include green tea. It aids in blood purification and protects skin against sun damage by neutralizing free radicals and lowers inflammation by blocking UV rays. Ultraviolet light is an electromagnetic radiation, and it causes “erythema” that is known as sunburn and it is the main cause of skin cancer also. Green tea is an amazing natural remedy to prevent wrinkles and skin aging
This culinary herb is best known for its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Basil also has an exceptional ability to purify your blood and remove any toxic buildup from the liver and kidneys. An excellent diuretic, basil aids in eliminating toxins from the body via urine.
How to Use: Crush five to six basil leaves and add it to your soups, salads or pasta for some extra flavour and detoxifying benefit. You can also make an herbal tea by brewing six to eight basil leaves in a cup of hot water.
Now if you liked the video, give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends.
For more health videos and natural remedies subscribe to our channel and click the bell icon for instant notification, that way you won’t miss any video from us.
Also don’t forget to check out our other health videos and recipes on our channel.
NOTE: The materials and the information contained on Herbal lifestyle channel are provided for general and educational purposes only and do not constitute any legal, medical or other professional advice on any subject matter. None of the information on our videos is a substitute for a diagnosis and treatment by your health professional. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new diet or treatment and with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provide.
Erectile Dysfunction, or ED, is a condition of a male’s penis that prevents it from getting an erection from sexual intercourse. However, many male patients get this condition from many pre existing health problems. The National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine, or the NCCAM, released that ED affects nearly 30 million males in the United States alone. In most patients, certain drugs can single handedly treat the condition. Below, is a list of different antibiotics used to treat ED and what side effects you may get, as well as what other treatments your doctor might prescribe you. Comprehensive List of Erectile Dysfunction Drugs Viagra, Cialis, Levitra