- Improves bone strength and healthy skeletal function.
- Strengthens bones and teeth.
- Helps prevent and reduce of bone loss.
- Helps prevents and control hypertension.
- Promotes cardiovascular wellness.
- Calcium maintains positive pH for alkaline balance leading to better overall health.
- Calcium is required for normal DNA function.
- Essential for nerve impulse conduction.
- Required for skeletal muscle contraction.
- Calcium is required for almost every major body functions.
- Essential for cell division, immune function, enzyme activity and hormone production.
- Calcium may promote better and deeper sleep.
- Proper calcium levels increases oxygen available for body
- Calcium can improve overall energy levels.
Erectile Dysfunction, or ED, is a condition of a male’s penis that prevents it from getting an erection from sexual intercourse. However, many male patients get this condition from many pre existing health problems. The National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine, or the NCCAM, released that ED affects nearly 30 million males in the United States alone. In most patients, certain drugs can single handedly treat the condition. Below, is a list of different antibiotics used to treat ED and what side effects you may get, as well as what other treatments your doctor might prescribe you. Comprehensive List of Erectile Dysfunction Drugs Viagra, Cialis, Levitra